Friday, October 15, 2010

Hibbing Mn Hotels

If you're looking for good places to stay.Then maybe check out some of the various motels & Hibbing Mn Hotels in the area.I'm on the hunt for more good lodgings.So keep checking back for places on where to stay.

The reviews on the Michelle Tappan House Bed & Breakfast have been awesome.The reviews speak for themselves.The word of mouth about this establishment is nothing less than the best.

Michelle-Tappan House B & B
2125 4th Ave E, Hibbing, MN 55746-1845
(218) 262-3862 () ‎
mitchell-tappanhouse.com



Never been to the Hibbing Park Hotel.They do have a small fridge , a coffee pot and microwave.I always like that when staying at a motel.Or a hotel if that be the case.

Hibbing Park Hotel
1402 E Howard St, Hibbing, MN 55746-1337
(218) 262-3481





A Super 8 Hotel usually is always a nice place to stay at.For me it really comes down to how busy the place is,that seems to determine what kinda stay you're gonna have there.Will there be any continental ‎breakfast left? Are there noisy people in the room next to me etc. Also a person hears every dang door close in the hallways there.I'd soon sleep in my car,than stay at one when it's packed.

Super 8 Hibbing
1411 E. 40th St., Hibbing, MN 55746
(218) 263-8982



When it comes to Hibbing Motels.This is the only one I have found thus far.It's affordable,and just as good as any of the others I've mentioned for the most part.I always look at places if they are clean,what's the noise level like? and the affordability.

Star Motel
3901 1st Avenue, Hibbing, Minnesota 55746
(218) 262-5728

I'll be adding more Hibbing Hotels and some other places to stay,soon as the information comes in. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment